From Olekdia Wiki
Anti-appetite is the default training type in Prana Breath app, with the ratio of breath cycle equals 5:0:10:0, with the training duration of 10 minutes (40 breath cycles) and 1 second as "seconds per unit" value.
- removing emotional (not physical!) attack of hunger
- reducing excessive appetite
- distracting the mind from food
- weakening food obsession
- stimulating metabolism
- helping with loosing weight in a healthy way
This pattern is taken from Dr.'s A. Faleev book "Magic of slimness". It is one of the methods he suggests for coping with emotional eating. It has clinically proven effectiveness.
Setting the training
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- NB! This pattern cannot substitute the entire weight loss program. Please consult your physician for the information about nutrition and exercises that will be effective in your case.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Make a full inhaling ("Inhale").
- Make a full exhaling ("Exhale").
- Keep inhaling and exhaling till the end of your training session.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
See some extra details and tips regarding this pattern in the following video:
How long should I train? How can I combine this pattern with another? Should I always inhale through my nose?
If you have such or other questions, please look through the FAQ page.