- прочистване на белите дробове от прах и дим
- освобождаване на мускулното напрежение
- премахване на умората
- успокояване на ума
This training type is derived from Tai Chi “Heng Ha” breathing, described in the book "Taiji compiled: the Boxing, Saber, Sword, Pole, and Sparring" by Chen Yanlin.
In Prana Breath this training type is adapted even for people that don't practice martial art and/or don't have much time for practice but still need its effect.
Setting the training
- Download this pattern if you don't have it yet.
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- Stand with your back straight, with parallel feet more than shoulder width apart. Relax your arms, close your eyes.
- Inhale through your nose.
- With inhaling, slowly raise the relaxed hands above your head. In the upper position bend your arms a little, with your palms facing each other.
- Hold your breath with your hands held high.
- Exhale fast and energetically through your mouth, producing loud "Hhhaa" sound.
- While exhaling, bend your body fast, relaxing your arms. After this "throwing movement" your relaxed arms keep moving themselves, and there's a moment when your forearms are crossed, almost touching the floor.
- Sustain the air, being in this bent position. Relaxed arms are swinging freely after being thrown.
- While inhaling, slowly straighten up using your back muscles actively.
- Repeat steps 3-8 till the end of your training session.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself, or to move to another breathing pattern.
- It's a nice pattern to start your breathing session with, as it prepares your lungs in a fast and effective way.
Колко време трябва да тренирам? Как мога да комбинирам този модел с друг? Трябва ли винаги да вдишам през носа?
Ако имаш такива или други въпроси, моля, разгледай страницата ЧЗВ.