Experience tab is the a tab in Prana Breath app, where you can see the amount of time spent for each of the training types, and the total time spent for your breathing gymnastics and meditation with this app.
What can you see and set with Experience tab
In action bar
(from left to right)
- Main Menu button
- The name of the tab — "Experience"
- "Share" button
- Menu button in the right corner, that comprises "Info" and "Reset" items
In main screen
- Your total level, expressed in colorful mandala.
- Total time spent, in hours and minutes (summed for all trainings)
- Total time spent for every single phase (summed for all trainings)
- The table with following contents (you can scroll it to see all of them):
- Training type name
- Time spent for this training type
- Your level-mandala for this training pattern
Visually your experience is expressed in chakra mandala. Your journey starts with a faded red mandala, that becomes bright-colored as you proceed with your practice. Then it will turn orange, yellow, green, sky-blue, dark blue and purple. Your experience, and thus your level and mandala, depends on the total time spent for our practice, and "breaths per minute" value.
If you tap on the mandala, you will see the toast with your level name.
- Note that if you practice just one training type, your total training level will increase more slowly than if you would practice a few.
if you'd like to save the info about your level and total training time spent, in some other external programs, or to send it via-email etc., do it this way:
- Press "Share" button in action bar.
- Tap on "Share" in the dialog arising.
- Choose the external app you'd like to work with.
- Follow the instructions of the external app.
- NB! Your info may be transferred incompletely due to the attributes of the app you've chosen.
Reset the data in Experience tab
If for whatever reason you'd like to reset the data in this tab, you can do that, performing the same thing as for Health tab data resetting.
- NB! This will affect this tab only, NOT your other settings, sounds or statistics!
- NB! If you have the backup file created before resetting the data in this tab, you can have it back after restoring.