From Prana Breath Wiki
- Items that you'll see in this tab may differ, depending on the pattern and training chart you've chosen and the app version you are using.
- If you have Dynamic mode turned on, you can see different timing for different breath cycles if you have set them different.
What can you see and set with Control tab
In action bar
(from left to right)
- The name of the tab — "Control", and faded name of the second tab - "Dynamic"
- "Start training" button
- Menu button, that comprises the following items:
- Info - if you tap on it, you will be directed to the wiki page
In main screen
- Training chart that will appear in Training tab.
- Your total training level mandala (for this particular training type only).
- Actual timing of a breath cycle.
- Breaths per minute index.
- The number of breath cycle (you can press the arrows you see near it for navigation).
- Training type, with the menu item on the right.
- Complexity level, if applicable for this training type.
- Training duration, either in amount of time or of cycles. The "Sand clock" button right to this item lets you to set the duration using another measure.
- Ratio of breath cycle, with the button on the right that is a shortcut for advanced ratio settings.
- Seconds per ratio unit value.
- Preparing time, in seconds.
- Breath methods (for downloaded/custom trainings in Guru version only).
- Chants (for downloaded/custom trainings in Guru version only).
- Sound settings for this particular training. If you see "As usual", that means they are the very same as general sound settings in Sounds tab. Right to this item there is the "Music note" button, that is a shortcut for general "Sounds tab".
- Note for this training type.
- Big purple button in bottom left corner for creating a new custom training and for downloading patterns from the wiki database.