- massaging the abdominal organs
- promoting good digestion
- refreshing the thoughts
- improving creativity
This training type is derived from the book of Professor Takashi Nakamura "Oriental Breathing Therapy" (1981). Prof Nakamura has claimed this breathing practice, along with other patterns in his book, helps to keep health on a great level throughout long active life.
The reason why this pattern in included here is the personal recommendation of our regular user from Munich Max Schubert.
In Prana Breath this training type is adapted even for people that don't practice any meditative practice and/or don't have much time for practice but still need its effect.
Setting the training
- Download this pattern if you don't have it yet.
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Breath first 3 sets just like in "Rhythmical breath" pattern.
- The last cycle of the previous pattern is a bit different - exhale through your mouth, producing soft "Hmmm" sound, and contract your diaphragm and abdominal muscles.
- Sustain your breath, relaxing your diaphragm in the end of this phase.
- Inhale not too deep through the nose.
- Retain your breath for a short time.
- Exhale slowly with your nose, concentrating on relaxing your muscles.
- Sustain the air for 2 seconds, relaxing your diaphragm.
- Keep breathing like in steps 6-9 till the end of your training session.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
- Note that each cycle has exhaling duration three times longer that inhaling one.
- If one second per ratio unit feels too fast of too slow, you can adjust it, changing sec per unit value to, for instance, 0.7-1.5 seconds.
Колко време трябва да тренирам? Как мога да комбинирам този модел с друг? Трябва ли винаги да вдишам през носа?
Ако имаш такива или други въпроси, моля, разгледай страницата ЧЗВ.