- training abdominal and thorax muscles
- strengthening intercostal muscles
- bettering blood circulation in glottis
- helping to hold a note longer
- making your voice sound strong and beautiful
This training type is derived from O. Seffery's book "New rational school of the singer" (available in German and in Russian, 1900. Osmond Sefferi (1845-1922), an eminent Russian (of Italian origin) professor of vocal that lived and worked in St.Petersburg (Russia), has developed a unique and alternative to classical method of voice staging, the effectiveness of what was proven by decades of his work and by the success of his students.
Laryngeal examination of his students, that is featured in the book, has been performed by N.I. Lunin, MD, who is one of the first researches of vitamins; Frederick Hopkins, English biochemist who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1929, has acknowledged the importance Lunin's works for his discovery.
In Prana Breath this training type is adapted even for people that haven't ever practiced vocal exercises.
Setting the training
- Download those patterns if you don't have them yet.
- Choose this pattern of a certain stage in Training tab or Control tab.
- It is recommended to start practicing from the very first stage, even though it might seem very easy, and move on to the next exercise once you are absolutely comfortable with the current one. Practice the exercise once or twice a day to have a significant progress. Note that it might take more time to move on to the next exercise than it took to transfer to the current one.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Inhale through your nose.
- Retain the air, making sure you don't create much tension in your head.
- Exhale slowly and gradually through your mouth.
- Repose for a bit, breathing the way you like.
- Keep breathing like in steps 3-6 till the end of your training session, being guided by breath method and chant indicators.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself, or you can start singing and feeling the difference in your voice.
- You might feel you want to cough while practicing: it's absolutely normal. Just pause the training and resume it after you cleared your lungs.
რამდენი ხანი უნდა ვიზრუნო? როგორ შემიძლია ამ ნიმუში ერთმანეთთან შერწყმა? ყოველთვის უნდა შევაღწიოთ ჩემი ცხვირის მეშვეობით?
თუ თქვენ გაქვთ რაიმე შეკითხვები, გთხოვთ გაეცნოთ FAQ page.