From Wiki | Prana Breath
Training process video
Watch the following video to get the idea about the training process.
What can you see and set with Training tab
In action bar
(from left to right)
- Main Menu button
- The name of the tab — "Training"
- "Start training" button; but once you start the training, there will appear such buttons instead:
- Menu button, that comprises the following items:
- Info - pressing on it you will be directed to this wiki page
In main screen
- Training chart
- Breath methods indicator, if you have this setting for this training
- Training type name
- Bubble list, if you swipe up/down to choose the training type
- The length of Preparation time, in seconds
- Training duration - either in time units or in amount of cycles
Start the training
- Press "Play" button in the action bar.
- Press in the middle of the circle (for "Circle", "Planets" or "Asteroids" training charts), or in the middle of the screen (for "No chart" or "Line" training charts).
- The training starts with "Preparing", that is set for 3 seconds as default. You can set another length or switch it off, following this instruction. During this time it's recommended to concentrate on your training and to exhale as much as your can, using your abdominal muscles.
- Then start with inhaling.
- Proceed with other phases (retention, exhaling, sustain), according to the training type you've chosen.
Pause the training
- You can always pause the training if you need to, pressing the "Pause" button that appears in action bar, or in the middle of the screen where you see the time/cycle countdown. You will hear the pause sound, if the sounds are not turned off.
- Resume the training, tapping on "Resume" button in action bar, or the middle of the screen again.
- Note that after resuming the training starts from the cycle that you've paused at.
- NB! The training pauses automatically if you go to the following tabs: Control, Dynamic, Settings, Sounds, Backup and More, in order to prevent bugs.
Stop the training
- If you need your training to be stopped for some reason, press the "Stop" button in action bar. You will hear the stop sound, if the sounds are not turned off.
- You can stop the training while it is paused as well.
- NB! The training stops automatically if you change anything in Control tab, Dynamic tab, or create the backup file or restore your data.
- When you feel like you want to practice more than you've set in Control tab, you can add more time or cycles while practicing right from the Training tab.
- Press the "+1" button in action bar. Note that it adds one more minute or one more cycle to your training duration, as for our example, it added one cycle and now it's 16.
- Note that this button works during any phase, including "preparing", and even if the training is paused.
- NB! If your training duration is set in amount of time, and you press "+1" button, it might be increased more than for 60 seconds, as the session should comprise the integral amount of cycles.
Turn off the sounds
Look through the training details
While practicing, you can look through the training details without pausing the training. Please see the last screenshot here to see how.