From Wiki | Prana Breath
Training duration of total training duration is the amount of time that your session of breathing gymnastics is scheduled to last.
How to set the training duration in time units
- Go to Control tab.
- Press on "Total training duration" item.
- Using a spinner, adjust the time (for instance, add 2 more minutes like in a screenshot below), and press "OK".
- NB! The training duration may differ from the one you've set (+12.6 sec in our case), as the session should comprise the integral amount of cycles.
- You can also see your total training duration, both in amount of time and cycles. For that press a Menu button in top right corner, and choose "Details" item.
How to set the training duration in amount of cycles
- Note that if you've chosen "in amount of cycles", the spinner for "Total training duration" lets you to pick the quantity of cycles.