- relaxing the everyday pressure
- relieving physical tension
- feeling less stressed
- switching to resting in an faster and easier way
- enabling high quality recreation
- helping to fall asleep faster
Sufi sages referred to those patterns, together with the one from "Calming", as to practices that help to cool down and to enrich the meditative experience. It was mentioned in ancient Sufi tractate "Disclosure of the hidden" by Al-Hujwiri.
Setting the training
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- Note that this pattern has 2 different training levels; it is recommended to start from "Beginner" and to move on to "Medium" once you are ready.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Make a full inhaling ("Inhale").
- Make a full exhaling ("Exhale").
- Perform an air sustain ("Sustain").
- Keep repeating this breath cycle till the end of your training session.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
How long should I train? How can I combine this pattern with another? Should I always inhale through my nose?
If you have such or other questions, please look through the FAQ page.